We can laugh about the irony of handcrafting a book cover on a computer. For me, designing books, whether for the ICA Boston, or small independent publishers, is like making a cutting board or lamp. Each starts with an idea, an image or mood, a sense of place and function. I may keep sharp chisels and a computer in seperate toolboxes, but both feel like extensions of my hands.
We all do it. We all think faster than we type. That line, or perfect sentence has to come out of quarantine now. But there is always a missing word, the classic transposed letters of E and H in teh, the reliance upon the unreliable spell check. I’m not a card carrying member of the grammar police. I want to help you clean your manuscript and make it ready to send out to an agent, publisher, or literary journal.
- Up to 150 pages* layout + design includes full color cover and 2 rounds of PDF proofs. Your book will be ready for the print-on-demand service of your choice.
- Does not include ISBN, Copyright registration, or Kindle version.
- * Formatted + designed pages ready for printing, $2.50 each additional page.
- Up to 150 pages* full book design and layout plus copyediting services.
- Includes a Kindle-ready version.
- Does not include ISBN, Copyright registration, or any other eBook edition.
- * Formatted + designed pages ready for printing, $3.75 each additional page.
- No manuscript page limit. Files must be submitted in Word doc, or RTF format. Separate each poem, chapter, or section with a page break. Includes 1 proof for approval. Does not include design or reformatting.